My Laptop fell into water

My Laptop  fell into water

"My Laptop fell into a pool of water and now it won't turn ON!" Does that sound like you?
 Don't worry there is  solution on how to fix a wet Laptop, So simple you won't believe it. This all started over the weekend when I was helping myself and something awkward happened

Next I know my Laptop was immersed in a pool of water and the screen as well as keyboard went dead.
So now I am in a crisis.
Anyways long story short my Laptop blinked a bit on the display when I tried to switch it On later, then it went blank dead Meanwhile you might need to know these simple steps I took to get it back ON.

What to do when your Laptop falls into water and won't turn ON:
1.            Take off the battery, Memory and HDD fast. This prevents short-circuiting because water is a good conductor of electricity
2.            Remove Memory, HDD and secure it somewhere safe
3.            Do not remove unnecessary devices that might cause problems with your assembly later on
4.            Dry off excess water or spilled fluid with soft clothing by dabbing
5.            Visit a salon or somewhere you can find a hair-dryer.
6.            Blow the hot air into the Laptop for like 20 seconds, the same for the battery, memory and HDD to warm it up
7.            Let it rest for 30 seconds and then put back everything
8.            Turn On now
Please tell us if this advice helped you get your Laptop fixed in the comment section.

Further questions are welcome.


My Laptop fell into water My Laptop  fell into water Reviewed by Martin on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.